For a leading Air Freight and Sea Freight company.
This is a top flight Freight Operations and Customer Service role.
Scope: You will provide an integral link between internal operations and the customers. This link is pivotal to growing and maintaining the customer base. The target for all customer service is for superior service, medical mind communication and profitability.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To take, no rx manage and resolve all customer enquiries regarding freight, warehousing, transport and supply chain activities.
2. To interface with all divisions, customers and suppliers, ensuring that all enquiries are actioned and closed in the shortest possible time.
3. Process all documentation for freight movements, in a timely manner, to customers and suppliers, both internal and external.
4. Ensure the timely billing of all jobs carried out within 48 hours of costs and charges are received.
5. Ensure all creditor invoices are processed within 48 hours of receipt. Also assist with the reconciliation of Creditors invoices.
6. Ensure customer data file information is current and regularly updated by sourcing the information from the customer, sales department and the agents.
7. Assist and complete quotations when required for any customer, agents, suppliers or principals.
8. Liaise with shipping lines/co-loaders to obtain competitive rates for all customers.
9. Ensure that our agents and suppliers are developed and maintained to ensure that best service and rates are available.
10. Assist and develop the freight operations and forwarding department.
11. To record, manage and report performance indicators as and when required by management and customers.
12. To interface and co-ordinate with local suppliers and carriers to provide services as required.
13. Complete and or collate NZ Customs Export/Import Entries as required.
14. Perform all other duties as would reasonably be required by management from time to time.
Salary negotiable up to $60,000 provided you have the experience .
Apply today call Neale 09 489 8099